Your crossroads. Your choice.
Author: EJ Apicello
- there is no one reality - we each perceive our own
- find strength and confidence in the choices they make so that they can find their happiness.
- Your crossroads. Your choice
- Every choice has an opposite choice
- choices sit at our own personal crossroads, forcing us to embrace either the right or the wrong, the easy or the hard, the light or the dark
- Put yourself into my shoes through my words
- I chose early on to place the pleasure and happiness of everyone else above my own, and it was killing me.
- Put yourself into your past and go through the decisions you have made, the experiences you have had at each of your own crossroads. Did you put your happiness or the happiness of others first when you made your decisions? If your happiness was secondary, why? What reason did you sell yourself that sounded like it made sense at the time?