Paws and Claws
Release Date: October 1, 2016
Categories: Gay, Shifters, PNR
Romance Flame: 4
When neither choice is acceptable, then what?
To save his jamboree from obliteration, Omega Cade Decker is forced into a match with the powerful but merciless Grady Williams. While he may be attracted to the big, bad Alpha, and Grady will protect him from a corrupt Alpha jaguar, Cade wonât settle for anything less than the love of his life.
As Alpha of one of the most powerful jaguar jamborees around, Gradyâs reputation for bloodthirst is more of a help than a hindrance. When Alpha Decker approaches him with a proposal, Grady jumps at the chance to mate with Deckerâs Omega brother. Grady doesnât believe in love but craves having a beautiful, talented partner, so this arrangement is perfect.
When Cade is kidnapped, Grady realizes his love equals his fear that heâll never get his mate backâ¦
Ten Things I Love About Halloween by M.A. Church
1. Autumn colors are simply beautiful. The vibrant yellows, reds, and oranges add to the ambience of the season. When the leaves start to turn, that signifies autumn is here.
2. There are always scary movies on in October. Okay, so Iâm not a big horror fan, but I do like the old black and white ones from long ago. Itâs a good excuse to snuggle with a loved one.
3. Even down here in the South, when October arrives thereâs this nip in the air. It brings to mind big piles of leaves, wood fires, and cooler temps. Some of my favorite memories are of Mom raking huge piles of leaves. I couldnât wait to dive-bomb them.
4. Itâs the perfect excuse to dress up. Oh man, is there anything better than stalking the aisles of a store looking for a costume? I think itâs the whole âbeing somebody elseâ mentality. Want to be a vampire? Then be a vampire! Want to be a werewolf? Get ready to howl at the moon then. LOL
5. I freely admit part of the appeal of Halloween is browsing all of the spooky things in the stores. When they start putting up displays itâs like waving chocolate in front of me. Iâm drawn to all the colors and creepy-looking things.
6. Itâs a pumpkin overload! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin coffee, cookies that look like pumpkinsâ¦ and the list goes on.
7. And speaking of pumpkins, pumpkin patches need to be on the list of places to visit. Thereâs a working farm in the town where I live. The schools bring classes to the farm. One of the best things is watching the kindergartners pick out their pumpkins in the field. Follow that up with hay rides, then a walk through the corn maze, and itâs a memory to relish for a lifetime.
8. Oh! And canât forget pumpkin carving. I used to do this with my kindergarten class. Iâd plan a day up, the parents would bring in a pumpkin, and I set up stations in the cafeteria. Then Iâd divide the kids up into groups and assign them to a parent. Each child would get to help with the pumpkin in some way. Weâd make a production out of it.
9. Then, of course, thereâs the candy. My kids are grown now, so I donât get to pick through the goodies anymore. *grin* But all is not lost! We still get trick-or-treaters. So now I wait for the knock on the door. I love seeing the costumes kids picked out.
10. Candy corn. Seriously, need I say more? People either love it or hate itâ¦ and Iâm in the love it camp. I mean, when do you get to eat candy corn any other time of year? Itâs one of the best things about Halloween. Yum!
About the Author:
M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. Itâs a full time job, but hey, someoneâs gotta do it!
When not writing, sheâs exploring the latest M/M novel to hit the market, watching her beloved Steelers, or sitting glued to HGTV. Thatâs if sheâs not on the back porch tending to the demanding wildlife around the pond in the backyard. The ducks are very outspoken. Sheâs married to her high school sweetheart, and they have two children. She was a finalist in the Rainbow awards for 2013.
For more information on other books by M.A. visit:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Books are my consuming obsession and giveaways are my everlasting passion! Join me for my bookish journey as I discover new reads and who knows.... you might win something along the way! If you're an author and would like a personal book tour, please e-mail me! I'm extremely PR-friendly!