A Cowboy to Keep
by Karen Rock
Paperback & ebook, 384 pages
February 7th 2017 by Harlequin
Dani Crawford has a secret…and if bounty hunter Jackson Cade finds out, he could ruin everything. The scarred yet handsome cowboy has tracked a dangerous criminal to the dude ranch Dani manages, and to get rid of Jack she'll have to help him catch his man. But the closer they get to cornering their quarry the more Dani wants Jack to stay. Spending time with him is making her long for things she can never have thanks to a past mistake. And if the truth comes out she may be spending her future behind bars rather than safe in her cowboy's arms…
Goodreads│Amazon│Barnes & Noble│Kobo
Howdy! Jack here. Tracking bandits is easier than chasing cowgirls. When I first lady eyes on Dani, my heart about stopped beating. Of course, she’d pulled a gun on me for snooping around the dude ranch, so that might have been a contributing factor. Still, I knew right then and there I wouldn’t rest until I’d swept her off her feet and into my arms. I don’t love often, but I love hard and I knew she was the only woman for me. Here are my tips on how best to court a strong, gutsy cowgirl like Dani:
- Don’t leave home without your wranglers and your cowboy hat. And a little face scruff never hurt none, neither.
- Tell her she’s even prettier when she’s got a little dirt on her face. Most important. Mean it.
- Always compliment her horse and her riding before her clothes or her makeup. She probably cares as much about the last two as you do.
- A cowgirl can do it all by herself, but a real cowboy won’t let her.
- Riding, mudding or two-stepping make good first dates.
- A kiss beneath the stars can’t be beat, especially by a campfire.
- Sweep her off her feet, but put her down when she says so.
- Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut and listen.
- Give her space and honor her independence. It means she’s free to make her own choices. If you’re humble and lucky enough cowboy, that might just be you.
- Sometimes you got to swallow your pride to hold onto the one you love.
- 1 winner will their choice of an ebook of one of Karen's backlisted titles (open internationally)
- Ends February 14th
a Rafflecopter giveaway